Saturday, August 8, 2015

Today I enjoyed relaxing Saturday with family. I spent the day putting together
a book for the inspiring cards that I have been getting from family and friends!!
 
I smile and cry at the same time when I read what people have put in each card.
WoW! I feel loved each day...whether it by a friend texting me, Facebook post or 
by reading a card that I get in the mail.
 
The gift that people have given to me have been so Sweet! A prayer shawl
from a friends mom was made with lots of love from the church. 

Another blanket that I got from a lady that works at my dad companies
was a surprise,but I greatly am grateful for time she put in to make the beautiful
blanket!
 
Jillian

 
"Look for yourself and you will
find loneliness and despair. But
look for Christ and you will find
Him and everything else"
~C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment