Friday, August 7, 2015


 

Please pray for our dear sister in Christ, Jillian Redeker 


Jill's writes: 'On August 5th. I had another Colonoscopy and an Ultrasound. Then I met with two of the Doctors to talk about the surgery procedures and about chemotherapy treatments after my surgery. I have stage 3 Cancer and its inside the wall of my colon and on my lymph node. They found two on my liver. Monday (August 10th) is my Surgery @7:30am -12:00. A round of chemotherapy will start within 6 weeks after surgery. 12 treatments 1-every other week. 2 medications by IV followed by 46 hours of medication by pump. 

There is 1 (spot) on my liver. On my lymph nodes they found it. For the past 2 weeks I've been overwhelmed. I'm taking it one day at time. A song that I will be listening to a lot is Just Be Held by Casting Crowns. I definitely feel the love from friends and family, so I know I'm not alone, even though it may seem like it sometimes. I greatly appreciate your prayers and support!  With love / Jillian.'


Please visit and 'like' her Facebook page:

Feel free to read more about Jill at:


No comments:

Post a Comment